Terms and Conditions
Note: We reserve the right to change and update these Website Terms from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms that apply to your use of this Website. By continuing to access, browse and use of this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms.
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These general terms and conditions of sale (“General Terms and Conditions of Sale”) apply to any order you place through the www.overstockpk.com website at www.overstockpk.com (the “Website”). You must read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. By placing an order through the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety. If you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety, you must not order any product or service through this Website.
1.1. Product and Service Descriptions
We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on this Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
- orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Website;
- Product and packaging may vary from that shown on the Website;
- the weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only;
- whilst we try to display the colors of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) or service(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
1.2. Acceptance of your Order
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) or commencement of the services that you ordered from us.
If you supplied us with your email address when entering your shipment details (or if you have a registered account with us), we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm that we have received your order.
All products that you order through the Website will remain the property of Overstockpk. until we have received payment in full from you for those products.
If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order. We will inform you of this in writing (including e-mail) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
1.3. Delivery of your Orders
Overstockpk products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for delivery.
- We will deliver to the home or office address indicated by you when you place an order.
- We cannot deliver to PO boxes. All deliveries must be signed for upon receipt. We will try at least twice to deliver your order at the address indicated by you.
- We reserve the right to cancel your purchase in the event nobody is available to sign for receipt.
- You bear the risk for the products once delivery is completed.
- Where possible, we try to deliver in one go. We reserve the right to split the delivery of your order, for instance (but not limited to) if part of your order is delayed or unavailable. In the event that we split your order, we will notify you of our intention to do so by sending you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided by you at the time of purchase. You will not be charged for any additional delivery costs.
1.1.1. On Cash Delivery Method,
- Purchasing up to 1500 PKR or Below Delivery Charges will Charged.
- Please note that it may vary as per the weight of the product
1.1.2. Inspection upon Delivery
Upon delivery, please inspect the packaging for damage. If it appears that the products are damaged, please do not accept the shipment. We will refund the purchase price and all delivery costs as soon as the warehouse has handled your return. After Product receipt as you will be deemed to have accepted the products unless you have notified us within seven (7) days after receipt of the products that they are rejected.
1.1.3. Tracking your Order
You can track the status of your order online by logging in with your member details and visiting the “Order Tracking” link on the menu
Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered, and the delivery address. Delivery charges are calculated on estimation and based upon your product selection. Please note that it may vary from the actual.
Delivery time is between 1 to 3 working days (No delivery on Sundays).
1.4. Cancellation of Orders before Shipment
You may cancel any order free of charge and without giving us any reason, provided it has not yet been shipped.
1.5. Returns, Exchange and Refund Policy
These Website Terms supplement (and are in addition to) the Returns Policy. We have tried our best to clearly explain our Returns Policy. You can view our Returns Policy online by clicking here.